Before the community was constructed, most of the area was of farmland mainly growing cotton. Sun City West was constructed by Del Webb starting in the late-1970s as Sun City, Arizona had outgrown its boundaries. Sun City West was completely built out in 1998 and a sister city, Sun City Grand, to the west of Grand Avenue was started.
- Virtual Tour: 6012 W Elm Street | Move-In Ready Single Level Phoenix Home
- Virtual Tour: 12445 W Glendale Avenue | Under 4-Acre Corner Lot Industrial Commercial Property
- Virtual Tour: 1242 W Harding Avenue | Single Level Coolidge Home with Pool, New Roof & Appliances
- Virtual Tour: 806 S 367th Avenue | Fenced 5-Acre Estate with Large Shop
- Step 1 – Getting House Ready for Market