NEW HOME BUYERS DICTATE TRENDS IN NEW CONSTRUCTION OF HOMES
If you are looking for a time-tested plan, these Builders features rank at the top of the charts Nationwide. Builders have quickly discovered that consumers want homes that are built quickly yet by an expert, and are economical and functional.
New home builders are delivering the features that buyers want the most:
- New home construction buyers want open concept homes that offer spacious, easy going, flowing, floor plans and high ceilings. Outdoor Living Spaces that feature fireplaces are essential to buyers even in seasonal climates.
- Believe it or not, new home construction buyers are gravitating toward newer, bolder colors rather than neutral décor. Designer Jonathan Adler from Kohler is bringing vibrant sinks to the kitchen.
- Modern kitchens are the focal point of every home and new home construction buyers want the latest and greatest designs including cabinets, lighting, countertops and state-of-the-art and energy efficient appliances.
- Builders know that their buyers want large linen closets and smart storage options. Large walk-in closets appeal to today’s new home construction buyer.
- 2 or 3-car garages are also huge on the new home buyers’ criteria list with lots of work and storage space.
With all this in mind, buying a new construction home vs. resale WINS hands down.